Forkable is used by companies like Pfizer, Google, and Amazon, to automate their office lunch program. Forkable schedules restaurants for offices allowing us to ensure you receive orders on specific days.
Request labels here.
Bi-monthly pay periods are 1st - 15th and 16th - last day of the month. Payment is sent on the 7th working day after a period ends.
For ACH payments:
Verify your bank account to receive payments.
1. Enter Account and Routing number into your Restaurant Portal.
2. IMPORTANT: Check that account information is correct. Deposits and payments cannot be sent if incorrect information is entered.
3. In 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri), check your bank account for 2 small deposits from THE KITCHENS INC. (Example: $0.02; $0.17).
4. Enter deposit amounts in your Restaurant Portal to complete verification and enable payments.
Email pricing updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Any edits must match your in-store price. Forkable is used by businesses which are much more price conscious than consumers ordering on-demand. It will take about 1 week for the pricing updates to take effect. You will receive a confirmation email once complete.
How to get more Forkable orders:
1. Ready on time - Make sure all food is labeled, organized, and ready to be picked up at the scheduled time.
2. Ratings - Ratings play a major role in how many orders you receive. Restaurants above a 4.0 / 5 are scheduled more frequently. Whereas if your ratings fall below a 3.8 we will need to reduce or pause orders. Feedback will be emailed to you at the end of each week with the ratings you’ve received and any customer comments.
3. Variety - Having options for all major dietary preferences including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, low carb, dairy-free help ensure that every customer has a meal that fits their diet.
4. Photos - Adding photos to your menu helps increase orders and set customer expectations.