Forkable is used by companies like Pfizer, Google, and Amazon, to automate their office lunch program. Forkable schedules restaurants for offices allowing us to ensure you receive orders on specific days.
Request labels here.
Bi-monthly pay periods are 1st - 15th and 16th - last day of the month. Payment is sent on the 7th working day after a period ends.
Connect your bank account using Plaid in one of two ways:
When entering information manually, double-check its accuracy to avoid delays. Follow Plaid's instructions for verifying your bank account.
Please note that manual account verification may take 1-2 business days. Once you receive verification deposits in your bank account, return to the Forkable Payments tab, click "Verify" and follow the instructions.
Existing partners - need to update your bank account details or business tax info? You can do so in the Partner Portal.
Payment Statements -
You will receive a statement via email each payment period. Search your email inbox for: Forkable Statement
If you are the account owner, view statements here.
It will take about 1 week for menu edits to take effect. You will receive a confirmation email once complete.
View your menu in the Restaurant Portal.
Email menu edits to email@example.com. Please include the following information so our menu team can process your request efficiently:
Email pricing updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Any edits must match your in-store price. Forkable is used by businesses which are much more price conscious than consumers ordering on-demand. It will take about 1 week for the pricing updates to take effect. You will receive a confirmation email once complete.
How to get more Forkable orders:
1. Ready on time - Make sure all food is labeled, organized, and ready to be picked up at the scheduled time.
2. Ratings - Ratings play a major role in how many orders you receive. Restaurants above a 4.0 / 5 are scheduled more frequently. Whereas if your ratings fall below a 3.9 we will need to reduce or pause orders. Feedback will be emailed to you at the end of each week with the ratings you’ve received and any customer comments.
3. Variety - Having options for all major dietary preferences including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, low carb, dairy-free help ensure that every customer has a meal that fits their diet.
4. Photos - Adding photos to your menu helps increase orders and set customer expectations.
5. Menu Accuracy - Forkable customers rely on ingredient tags to find meals that meet their dietary needs. Ensure your menu is properly tagged with all the correct allergens and ingredients by viewing here.